]]>

« Home | All around the world without ever leaving home. » | This was kind of my last weekend in Berkeley. » | Feelin' like a kid again. » | My dad told me about this and it's rare that I'm i... » | Work's been going well. » | I even got to see some fireworks. » | Southern California: I'm a fan. » | San Diego's got it's work cut out for it. » | I love a bargain. » | I think I'm finally done messing with my fall sche... »

Sunday, July 17, 2005

A short list of things I want to learn:

  1. How to sail.
  2. How to flyfish (cheers, Norman Maclean).
  3. Latin.
  4. How to play the harmonica.
  5. How to drive a stick shift.
  6. How to compile a mass mailing without wanting to claw my eyes out.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker