]]>

« Home | The end of the summer's looking just like the begi... » | Santa Cruz: I'm a fan. » | A short list of things I want to learn: » | All around the world without ever leaving home. » | This was kind of my last weekend in Berkeley. » | Feelin' like a kid again. » | My dad told me about this and it's rare that I'm i... » | Work's been going well. » | I even got to see some fireworks. » | Southern California: I'm a fan. »

Friday, July 22, 2005

This was published back in May

but I'm still posting it here. According to Forbes, Sioux Falls is the best small metro area in the country for business and careers. Rapid City is just a few spots back and seven of the top ten are in the Upper Midwest. Good job, plains states!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker