]]>

« Home | This was published back in May » | The end of the summer's looking just like the begi... » | Santa Cruz: I'm a fan. » | A short list of things I want to learn: » | All around the world without ever leaving home. » | This was kind of my last weekend in Berkeley. » | Feelin' like a kid again. » | My dad told me about this and it's rare that I'm i... » | Work's been going well. » | I even got to see some fireworks. »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Oddly enough,

I find the prospect of "mock meteorology" advertising to be simultaneously frightening and intriguing. I think I've maybe mentioned before how I'd like to have Google implanted into the palm of my hand (sure, I could just get a PDA, but what fun would that be?).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker