]]>

« Home | Happy Anniversary! » | The weekend was great, but I'm running solely on c... » | Tonight, I'm taking the red-eye to DC. » | It's days like yesterday that make law school over... » | Oddly enough, » | This was published back in May » | The end of the summer's looking just like the begi... » | Santa Cruz: I'm a fan. » | A short list of things I want to learn: » | All around the world without ever leaving home. »

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wedding Crashers: Love it.

Went to Millbrae last night to see Wedding Crashers and all the good things I'd heard about it were true. It's hilarious and the director somehow managed to stumble upon a couple of "my" DC landmarks (in other words, places that aren't landmarks at all, but have significance just to me).

I spent today in my kitchen frantically trying to finish my sections of the article I'm working on. Yesterday there was some sort of electrical mishap in my office building and the people in charge haven't yet fully restored the power. Working from home has actually been a good thing; we don't have internet access in the apartment, so I have to walk out to the street anytime I want to check my email or putz around online. Needless to say, I've done quite a bit less of each today than usual.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker