]]>

« Home | I'm unpacked and more importantly, the interviews ... » | And then there are times when I look around and th... » | And so it continues. » | And so it begins. » | There really is no place like home. » | South Dakota: Sigh. » | Nebraska: Hello, frizzy hair. » | Kansas: The Amish sure know how to make a pie. » | Oklahoma: Well, it's nice to be in a plains state. » | Texas: Hello, allergies. »

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Boston: Charming.

My first few days of classes (two really, since I have Fridays free) went by quickly and fairly painlessly (the classes where the professors read through the syllabus were a bit mind-numbing). After making it through four classes on Thursday, I attended a surprisingly enjoyable law firm reception and then headed to the first SBA event of the year. After lots of beer, some good conversation, and my first slice of pizza since being back in the city, I went to sleep. A little less than three hours later, I awoke and walked to Chinatown to catch a bus to Boston. I slept a lot on the bus.

I've really only driven through Boston before, so the friends I met up with had made plans to do somesightseeing. Intrepid explorers that we are, we ended walking through most of Boston and Cambridge during the course of the afternoon. My conclusion is that Boston is a charming town. I love old buildings, I love random monuments and I love, love, love Boston accents. Also, Harvard is pretty.

Now I'm in New Hampshire, which is lovely. The last time I was here was almost three years ago. It was fall and the leaves were a million shades of gorgeous and the air was autumn-crisp. Summery NH is also nice, but I think I'll have to come back in a month or so. Today, I think we're headed to Maine and I've never been there before. Hellooooooo Maine!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker