]]>

« Home | And so it begins. » | There really is no place like home. » | South Dakota: Sigh. » | Nebraska: Hello, frizzy hair. » | Kansas: The Amish sure know how to make a pie. » | Oklahoma: Well, it's nice to be in a plains state. » | Texas: Hello, allergies. » | New Mexico: I'm enchanted. » | Arizona: Not what I expected. » | California: Huge. »

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And so it continues.

Nine interviews today. One reception. I'm exhausted. I vaguely remember having four really great interviews today. Everything else has blurred together. Luckily, I only have four interviews scheduled for tomorrow (although I'm going to try to add one or two firms if they have openings). I also have an appointment with an eye doctor tomorrow. I'm pretty excited; I've needed new contacts and glasses all summer, but had to wait until I was back in the NYU health system to be able to afford it. I might also finally upack some clothes other than my suits tomorrow. Maybe.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker