]]>

« Home | And so it continues. » | And so it begins. » | There really is no place like home. » | South Dakota: Sigh. » | Nebraska: Hello, frizzy hair. » | Kansas: The Amish sure know how to make a pie. » | Oklahoma: Well, it's nice to be in a plains state. » | Texas: Hello, allergies. » | New Mexico: I'm enchanted. » | Arizona: Not what I expected. »

Friday, August 26, 2005

And then there are times when I look around and think, "What the Hell am I doing here?"

Tonight was one of those nights. I look around at the expensive food and endless bottles of wine and try to remember where I was when I signed up for this life. I know that being an associate at a big law firm isn't going to be like this all the time, but that doesn't mean that it's not completely weird right now. Anyway, if I don't keep this short I'm going to start rambling incoherently, so I'll just say that I wish I could talk to the pre-law school version of myself and explain that choosing this school made it far more difficult than I ever expected to not do the law firm thing for at least a while.

Oh well. The food's been really good.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker