]]>

« Home | Along with the doubts about law firm life, » | This is only the second weekend I've spent in New ... » | Darn it, this is going to be harder than I thought. » | Here, there, and everywhere. » | Um, I like L.A. way more than I thought I did. » | I had been planning to post about how busy the upc... » | Boston: Charming. » | I'm unpacked and more importantly, the interviews ... » | And then there are times when I look around and th... » | And so it continues. »

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Restless

Just sick of the old template and feeling a bit minimalist lately. No more big distracting pictures. Hopefully, however, there will be more smaller, interesting pictures.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker