]]>

« Home | This is only the second weekend I've spent in New ... » | Darn it, this is going to be harder than I thought. » | Here, there, and everywhere. » | Um, I like L.A. way more than I thought I did. » | I had been planning to post about how busy the upc... » | Boston: Charming. » | I'm unpacked and more importantly, the interviews ... » | And then there are times when I look around and th... » | And so it continues. » | And so it begins. »

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Along with the doubts about law firm life,

the song, Little Boxes, has been running through my head. It's the theme song from the tv show, Weeds, and it's a bit folksy, but I like it. When I first heard it, I thought immediately of my section's discussion of planned communities in Property last spring. Now, after weeks of giving the same manufactured answers to the same lawyers over and over again in an attempt to compete for the jobs everyone else is pursuing, it has a bit more poignancy. You can listen to it here.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker