]]>

« Home | Aww, San Diego » | "South Dakota by the Sea" » | When law firms ask me if I like law school, I tell... » | Restless » | Along with the doubts about law firm life, » | This is only the second weekend I've spent in New ... » | Darn it, this is going to be harder than I thought. » | Here, there, and everywhere. » | Um, I like L.A. way more than I thought I did. » | I had been planning to post about how busy the upc... »

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

One more time.

I've got my last callback today. It's in DC and I'm taking the Amtrak Acela down. I love the Acela. It's so quiet and instead the hassle of flying, you just sit in one comfy seat for three hours. In Business Class, they even have tables and outlets to facilitate laptop work.The last time I took the Acela, I got so much more homework done than I would've if I'd been in New York. So actually, it's a good thing that I'm missing class again.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Plus, on the Acela you can visit the snack car. That's my favorite part.

-e

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker