]]>

« Home | Growing up is hard to do. » | Hallelujah » | One more time. » | Aww, San Diego » | "South Dakota by the Sea" » | When law firms ask me if I like law school, I tell... » | Restless » | Along with the doubts about law firm life, » | This is only the second weekend I've spent in New ... » | Darn it, this is going to be harder than I thought. »

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

In a rut.

I've been listening to the same small handful of songs over and over for the past few weeks. I downloaded a bunch of new stuff this weekend, but nothing's taken hold yet. So, I'm going back to my regulars (Top 3: Long Ride Home by Patty Griffin, With Arms Outstretched by Rilo Kiley, and Doubting Thomas by Nickel Creek).

The only books in my room are ones I've already read (and law books, natch). Re-reading them is always nice, but I think some new ideas might be healthy.

I haven't rented or gone to a movie in weeks. I'm excited for Elizabethtown (Cameron Crowe! Roadtrips!), but not much else.

So, please email or post some recommendations. I trust you.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Lots of good music for free from Salon. Rent Harold and Kumar.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker