]]>

« Home | It's that time of the semester. » | The Badlands really are amazing. » | The grindstone. » | Law prom: UPDATE » | Law prom » | I spent most of my night » | I'm not a good singer. » | I was supposed to do homework last night. » | It's official, I'm insane. » | Awesome. »

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!

Well look at that, it's been exactly one year since I started this blog. I don't think I expected to last this long when I started and even though my overall interest in this blog has dwindled a bit, I think I'll keep posting for a while. It's great to have a record and I get the impression that a few people out there enjoy the updates.

Cheers!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker