]]>

« Home | Blizzard! » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Hurray! » | Take a tiny break » | Another reason to love the iPod. » | The soundtrack of my life. » | Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! » | It's that time of the semester. » | The Badlands really are amazing. » | The grindstone. »

Friday, December 02, 2005

I feel like Corporations has betrayed me.

All semester long, I've been pleasantly surprised by Corporations. It's so much more interesting than I had suspected -- it actually reminds me quite a bit of college government classes. Yet now, with a mere nine days until the final, I've realized the truth: I cannot memorize all of this.

In other news . . . well, there is no other news. My life these days can be summarized in a few short words: corporations, natural resources, international trade, and, of course, "B paper." Although, I really shouldn't be complaining, things could definitely be worse. I could, in short, be a 1L. Oh, all those feelings of uncertainty and self-doubt. Hmm . . . goodtimes.

Actually, my stress level right now is a mere fraction of what it was last year. So, I'm going to stop the complaining and continue reviewing proxy rules. Did you know that the SEC will edit passive voice out of your proxy statements? Kinda cool, right?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker