]]>

« Home | My parents live in a cozy little house » | I feel like Corporations has betrayed me. » | Blizzard! » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Hurray! » | Take a tiny break » | Another reason to love the iPod. » | The soundtrack of my life. » | Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! » | It's that time of the semester. »

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Another picture from home.

South Dakota was attacked by a blizzard this week and in true "golly, there's a lot of snow" fashion, my mom felt compelled to share it with me. South Dakotans, as I've mentioned before, are pretty nonchalant about blizzards, but this most recent was a little worse than usual. If I'm not mistaken, some people are still without power and shelters have popped up around the state. My dad also reports that they've been getting a couple extra inches of snow every couple days since the blizzard. Fun.

Anywho, here's our backyard:


If my mom was writing this post, she'd be quick to point out that the tree in the corner of our yard was only a two or three feet tall when she and my dad moved into the house about 27 years ago. I think, however, what's most amazing about that is that my parents have lived in the same house for longer than I've been alive. I've moved ten times since college and pictures like this remind me that I can't let my parents ever move.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker