]]>

« Home | My room is a caffeine graveyard. » | Another picture from home. » | My parents live in a cozy little house » | I feel like Corporations has betrayed me. » | Blizzard! » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Hurray! » | Take a tiny break » | Another reason to love the iPod. » | The soundtrack of my life. »

Monday, December 12, 2005

Well, that was anticlimactic.

I had my first final this afternoon, sort of. I actually had the first part of my first final. The total test includes both the 1-hour in-class part that happened earlier today and a take-home essayish thing that I'm working on right now. Last year, when I finished my finals, I felt such a rush of achievement. Conveying a semester's worth of knowledge in three or four hours is no easy task and there was that understanding that I never had to look at the books and outlines for that class again. None of those feelings were present today. The hour flew by and test was difficult but it was only six short-answer questions. There wasn't enough room or time to really show off the work I've done for this class. So, at the end of the hour, instead of looking around with an "Alright, that's done!" look, my classmates and I just gave each other sheepish "um, okay, what's next?" looks.

Anywho, the rest of my finals are self-scheduled so my life isn't as hectic now, just more . . . guilt-filled. It's not going to be very exciting, but I'll keep you posted.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker