]]>

« Home | Well now. » | Two down. » | Today was good. » | Well, that was anticlimactic. » | My room is a caffeine graveyard. » | Another picture from home. » | My parents live in a cozy little house » | I feel like Corporations has betrayed me. » | Blizzard! » | Happy Thanksgiving! »

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm not ashamed to admit

that I occasionally watch a little E! True Hollywood Story. In fact I caught a few minutes of the American Idol epsiode this afternoon and learned that Carrie Underwood used to work at Sam and Ella's Chicken Palace. Sam and Ella's Chicken Palace. Say it out loud. Would you eat there? Ew.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker