]]>

« Home | Today was good. » | Well, that was anticlimactic. » | My room is a caffeine graveyard. » | Another picture from home. » | My parents live in a cozy little house » | I feel like Corporations has betrayed me. » | Blizzard! » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Hurray! » | Take a tiny break »

Friday, December 16, 2005

Two down.

Well, I turned in two take-exams today. Woooooo! That means I've just got one left. I'm hoping I'll have a respectable draft of it finished by the time I leave for the airport roughly 48 hours from now. That would mean I could spend a good part of next week lounging on my parents' couch and putzing around my hometown (and by "putzing," I mean going to cheap movies and drinking too much cheap beer).

I know I've already said this, but I can't wait to go home. There are a lot of reasons why I'm ready for a break from law school and NYC, but the main one is that this semester has been exhausting. The prospect of taking a couple weeks off from the work and the decision-making to spend time with my family and old friends is positively enchanting. Just 48 hours to go . . . I think I can, I think I can.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker