]]>

« Home | I'm not ashamed to admit » | Well now. » | Two down. » | Today was good. » | Well, that was anticlimactic. » | My room is a caffeine graveyard. » | Another picture from home. » | My parents live in a cozy little house » | I feel like Corporations has betrayed me. » | Blizzard! »

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Oh yeah, I'm home.

I ended up not sleeping before my 4:30am ride to the airport picked me up on Monday and subsequently spent the rest of the day in a delirious, sleep-deprived stupor. All in all, the trip home was fine -- the iPod is invaluable in airports. When we arrived in Minneapolis the pilot announced the temperature was 2 degrees below zero, so I was pleasantly surprised when South Dakota was a balmy 18 above.

I've spent most of the past two days working on my last final, which I finished up tonight. Woo! Tomorrow, I'm headed north to see my grandma. Friday night I'll be back home and I'm planning to go out with high school friends. My brother will be home on Saturday and I assume my family's Christmas rituals will start soon after. Other than spending time with family and friends, I'm planning to spend most of my time reading. So, if you've read a good book recently, email me.

Let's see, the big news so far is that my hometown now has both an Office Max and an Applebees (ew). It seems that Super WalMart is bringing all sorts of chain stores with it. That's all there is to report so far. South Dakota is delightfully dull.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker