]]>

« Home | Oh yeah, I'm home. » | I'm not ashamed to admit » | Well now. » | Two down. » | Today was good. » | Well, that was anticlimactic. » | My room is a caffeine graveyard. » | Another picture from home. » | My parents live in a cozy little house » | I feel like Corporations has betrayed me. »

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hopluia!

Still in SoDak and still moseying my way through a quiet break. I spent most of yesterday and today in Sioux Falls with college friends. Among other things, we sampled Hopluia, Nebraska's finest beer. Well, to be fair, I haven't actually tried any other Nebraska beers, but this one was pretty good. And, possibly more importantly, it's fun to say. Try it: Hop-loo-ya!

Anywho, I've still got a week to go before I fly back to NYC. Yay! I've also got a nice, long paper to finish, so I think I'll be settling down with that for a bit tomorrow and all next week. And, that's all I have to report. Seriously -- I'm considering going to see Cheaper By The Dozen 2 tonight, that's how quiet things are around here.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker