]]>

« Home | Happy New Year! » | Hopluia! » | Oh yeah, I'm home. » | I'm not ashamed to admit » | Well now. » | Two down. » | Today was good. » | Well, that was anticlimactic. » | My room is a caffeine graveyard. » | Another picture from home. »

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Classes start tomorrow

and while I'm genuinely happy with my classes for the semester, I'm really going to miss all the fiction-reading and tv-watching from break. I realized recently that I hadn't had a real break since last year at Christmas. During my week at home at the beginning of the summer, I was busy with the law review writing competition and packing for my move to Berkeley. At the end of the summer, my mom and I had a great road trip back to SoDak, but I was also working on job stuff. My parents took me to the airport Thursday evening and I volunteered to take this semester off to just chill on their couch (I even offered to do some cooking and run errands for them) but they didn't seem all that interested in my proposal. Oh well.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker