]]>

« Home | Classes start tomorrow » | Happy New Year! » | Hopluia! » | Oh yeah, I'm home. » | I'm not ashamed to admit » | Well now. » | Two down. » | Today was good. » | Well, that was anticlimactic. » | My room is a caffeine graveyard. »

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I have a five-day weekend this week.

I never have Friday classes, Monday is a holiday and my Tuesday class has been cancelled. Of course, when the Tuesday professor told us about the cancellation and his trip to Europe, he didn't say, "I have to go to Europe." Instead, he said "I have to be in Europe," with a tone that implied the people of Europe need or demand his presence. And actually, with this particular professor, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if that's the case.

I kind of wish I'd known about this mini-vacation in advance. I'd have made travel plans or something. As it is, a fair part of the weekend will be dedicated to finally finishing the paper that's been hanging over my head for the last month. Hopefully that'll only take up a day or two. Then, I can spend the rest of the weekend doing what I do best: sleeping and watching tv. I think there's also a keg party in the works. Luckily, I do those pretty well, too.

The even better news of the week is that I have a grrrreat spring schedule. I'm excited about my classes and I'm excited about feeling that way. Motivation hasn't exactly been my strength lately. I'm a bit nervous about finals, though. I'm going to have three of them within 6 days. All will be heavy on the case-law (and case memorization). It's the exact opposite of my Fall finals which were take-home and statute heavy. Oh well, just don't talk to me after April 15.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I loved your blog! I have had profs like yours. You know the ones that think that they are just better than everyone else. They just make me roll my eyes.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker