]]>

« Home | These United States » | Coasting. » | I have a five-day weekend this week. » | Classes start tomorrow » | Happy New Year! » | Hopluia! » | Oh yeah, I'm home. » | I'm not ashamed to admit » | Well now. » | Two down. »

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Prepare yourself.

I'm about to say the most toolish thing I've said on this blog: My spinning class tonight was awesome. I recently joined a real gym (as opposed to NYU's gym) because I've found that having people (class instructors) scream at me makes my workouts significantly more productive. Also, I won an iPod last week and sold it for an amount that just about covers the cost of the gym this semester. Anyway, the class was great. The last one I went to featured an instructor who falsely believed that loud music = good music. He was wrong. Tonight's instructor, however, played a great mix. And that, I promise, is the last time I'll boast about any gym class on this blog.

Oh, and speaking of toolish behavior, I went to the gym wearing both NYU sweatpants and an NYU public service auction t-shirt. I swear they were the only clean gym clothes I had left and they're the only NYU clothes I own. There was a time, in the late 90's, when I would sport clothes advertising my school at least three times a week. Those days are gone. I don't really know why, but I don't have any desire to advertise my status as a lawyer-in-training to the world. Also, NYU's colors are purple and white. Gah.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker