]]>

« Home | Help me out. » | On the move. » | A certain kind of homesick. » | I'm pretty sure » | Prepare yourself. » | These United States » | Coasting. » | I have a five-day weekend this week. » | Classes start tomorrow » | Happy New Year! »

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Stranded.

Since Friday night, I have paid no attention to the news. None, whatsoever. I checked my email once but didn't have time for my usual glance at the Times; and so, I was shocked this afternoon when I discovered that my flight back to New York had been cancelled. Blizzard, what blizzard?

Anywho, I'm hanging out in Chicago for another day. Luckily, I've got my computer and a couple of my books, so I can spend the afternoon with most of my homework. I also managed to acquire four new books this weekend, so I've got those to fall back on if con law doesn't hold my attention all evening.

All in all, the trip has been fun. Except for the fact that I have to miss a class tomorrow, I'm not even stressed about staying an extra day. Apparently, there's going to be an ice cream and Grey's Anatomy party this evening and that's gotta be a good time.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker