]]>

« Home | I'm so tired I think I might go blind. » | Stranded. » | Help me out. » | On the move. » | A certain kind of homesick. » | I'm pretty sure » | Prepare yourself. » | These United States » | Coasting. » | I have a five-day weekend this week. »

Friday, February 17, 2006

Well, color me surprised.

Lately, I've found myself reading ESPN.com on a fairly regular basis. It turns out Bill Simmons really is quite funny (which several people had told me, but I foolishly refused to believe). And, now that the Olympics haves started, ESPN is where I go for Torino-inspired snark. This article on ice skater Johnny Wier made my day.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker