]]>

« Home | Tourists » | Well, color me surprised. » | I'm so tired I think I might go blind. » | Stranded. » | Help me out. » | On the move. » | A certain kind of homesick. » | I'm pretty sure » | Prepare yourself. » | These United States »

Thursday, February 23, 2006

On Broadway

I know this is shocking, but until tonight, I'd never gone to a Broadway show. Luckily, the NYU box office recently offered discount tickets to Spamalot, a show I've been wanting to see for months. So, I ventured uptown this evening despite the theater's proximity to Times Square (hate) and had a great time.

During my extremely dorky high school days, I was a member of a debate team that had an unnatural attachment to Monty Python. Having the nights of the very, very round table on stge in front of me was pretty cool, not to mention the Knights Who Say "Ni" and the guy who's not quite dead. Anyway, the play's great. Go see it.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker