]]>

« Home | Probably a bad idea. » | Oh no. » | No fun. » | Just a few minutes from delirious. » | Grups. » | Bacon: Food of Joy » | The Week in Review » | My work here might be done. » | Read this book. » | I'm a fan of hyperbole. »

Friday, April 28, 2006

A little older, a little smarter.

So, I turned 26 on Wednesday (that's right, 26 on the 26th!). As far as birthdays go, it was pretty mundane. It was certainly better than my 22nd (attended my aunt's funeral) but not as exciting as my 23rd (first trip to NYC). I spent most of the day studying for today's constitutional law exam and to be honest, that wasn't so bad. Con law was one of the best classes I've ever taken and sorting out the details in my head this past week was a worthwhile endeavor. The test today was fine . . . I'm not sure I was brilliant, but I'm quite certain I was competent.

Tonight, I'm going out and tomorrow, I begin the deathmarch toward finals #2 and #3.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

happy (belated) birthday t!
hope you have fun once exams are done:)

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker