]]>

« Home | Here we go. » | Utah: Have you ever noticed that almost all of the... » | Colorado: Are we there yet? » | Nebraska: Growing on me. » | Iowa: Sioux City still smells. » | South Dakota: Some people would tell you there are... » | Not enough time. » | 3L! » | A little older, a little smarter. » | Probably a bad idea. »

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Zion: National parks are fun!

Remember how I claimed that South Dakota's the prettiest state? Well, I stand by that claim. I will, however, acknowlege that Utah is probably the most majestic of the states. It's an amazing state and I'm sad that we only had time to stop at Zion. Another trip, encompassing Arches, Canyonlands, and Bryce Canyon is definitely in order.



The adventure begins. Actually, that's not true. The adventure began at the western part of the park and this picture was taken later at the main entrance. It just made more sense to start with this one.


The western part of the park -- fewer visitors, but just as pretty.


Court of the Patriarchs: That's Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.


A lizard!


Weeping Rock.


There's a hike that goes up and across this ridge. I need to go back.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker