]]>

« Home | The more things change . . . » | I went to a sidewalk chalk festival this weekend. » | I like this part of Florida better than the others... » | The traffic sucks, but I like having a radio. » | Vegas: Not like anything I've ever seen. » | Nevada: No blown-out tires on the road this time. » | Arizona: Also unexpected. » | Zion: National parks are fun! » | Here we go. » | Utah: Have you ever noticed that almost all of the... »

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Gentlemen of Washington, I'd like to introduce you to your new best friend:

Flat front pants.

The abundance of pleats in this town is kind of amazing.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker