]]>

« Home | Summer's almost over » | Gentlemen of Washington, I'd like to introduce you... » | The more things change . . . » | I went to a sidewalk chalk festival this weekend. » | I like this part of Florida better than the others... » | The traffic sucks, but I like having a radio. » | Vegas: Not like anything I've ever seen. » | Nevada: No blown-out tires on the road this time. » | Arizona: Also unexpected. » | Zion: National parks are fun! »

Friday, September 15, 2006

Good news.

So, I really haven't posted much about this, but one of the conclusions I came to this summer is that I want to stay in New York. Yes, after two years of assuredly telling everyone who came within five feet of me that there was no way I'd stay here, I'm staying. And today, that plan became much easier; I had a really great interview at a law firm here and they gave me an offer almost right away. I still have a few more interviews to do, but I have a really good feeling about this place. Anyway, that's the news.

Let's see, since my last post I've run a 200 mile relay race (well, I only ran 16 miles of it), started classes, traveled to Cape Cod for the first time (it's fun!), switched a bunch of classes and watched a whole lot of Project Runway. Good times. There's a more detailed post about the relay race in the making. It was an adventure, to say the least.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker