]]>

« Home | Soooo happy » | Good news. » | Summer's almost over » | Gentlemen of Washington, I'd like to introduce you... » | The more things change . . . » | I went to a sidewalk chalk festival this weekend. » | I like this part of Florida better than the others... » | The traffic sucks, but I like having a radio. » | Vegas: Not like anything I've ever seen. » | Nevada: No blown-out tires on the road this time. »

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Long time . . . and all that jazz.

I haven't posted here since Halloween, so I'm providing a handy chronological bulleted listed to bring you up to speed on North Maple news.
  • I went home for Thanksgiving for the first time in 5 years. Fun!
  • While home, I was asked to talk about my "law school experience" with one of the constitutional law classes at my alma mater. Awkward!
  • Finals came and went. Underprepared!
  • Winter break came and went; I spent nearly all of it in South Dakota. Cold!
  • Weather and circumstance also conspired to force me to spend New Year's Eve in Watertown. Quiet!
  • Two days after returning to New York, I finished my "A" paper. Relieved!
  • My classes during this, the last of my law school semesters, are kinda fantastic. Surprising!
  • A couple of weeks ago, I visited my 42nd state, Vermont, for a weekend ski trip. Quaint!
  • While skiing, I tackled what might have been the most difficult runs I've ever skied. Slow!
  • This weekend, I went to Boston and consumed good food and good beer. Full!
  • I also went to my first Presidential Library (JFK's). Inspiring!
  • The friend I was visiting also took me to IKEA. Not-as-exciting-as-it-used-to-be!
  • Today I saw Letters from Iwo Jima before heading back to NYC. Fantastic!
  • Next week I'm visiting a friend in Amsterdam. Jetset!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker