]]>

« Home | The Blue Team » | Long time . . . and all that jazz. » | Soooo happy » | Good news. » | Summer's almost over » | Gentlemen of Washington, I'd like to introduce you... » | The more things change . . . » | I went to a sidewalk chalk festival this weekend. » | I like this part of Florida better than the others... » | The traffic sucks, but I like having a radio. »

Monday, February 19, 2007

An international post, just because I can.

Hello from Amsterdam! After a weekend at Carnival in Maastrict and Cologne, I am exceptionally tired. But, I'm not allowed to collapse until tomorrow evening on the plane since I only have about 28 hours to see Amsterdam.

More later.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker