]]>

« Home | An international post, just because I can. » | The Blue Team » | Long time . . . and all that jazz. » | Soooo happy » | Good news. » | Summer's almost over » | Gentlemen of Washington, I'd like to introduce you... » | The more things change . . . » | I went to a sidewalk chalk festival this weekend. » | I like this part of Florida better than the others... »

Monday, March 05, 2007

Not what I intended.

It's moments like these, when I'm researching and find something really interesting in a publication entitled, Russia Precious Metals & Gems Weekly, that I realize just how different a lawyer I'm going to be from what I originally expected. Oh, and if you're interested, there's a functional goldmine for sale in Uzbekistan for just $140 million.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker