]]>

« Home | Softball + boys + beer = bruises » | Three years, and this city continues to charm me. » | Not what I intended. » | An international post, just because I can. » | The Blue Team » | Long time . . . and all that jazz. » | Soooo happy » | Good news. » | Summer's almost over » | Gentlemen of Washington, I'd like to introduce you... »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

This is amazing!

I don't take enough advantage of the live music options available to me in New York. In fact, the South Dakotan in me is still surprised every time I learn that one of my favorite bands or musicians will be playing near me. I try to keep track of their schedules, but still end up missing out on a lot of great shows. Now, those days are gone (yes, I'm using infomercial voice)! This great program, iConcertCal, will install a concert calendar function in your iTunes that keeps track of when any of your iTunes artists will be performing in your city. Perhaps this is old news and I'm the last person to join the iConcertCal bandwagon, but it's amazing nonetheless.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker