]]>

« Home | Spring has finally arrived in New York. » | Sigh. » | This is amazing! » | Softball + boys + beer = bruises » | Three years, and this city continues to charm me. » | Not what I intended. » | An international post, just because I can. » | The Blue Team » | Long time . . . and all that jazz. » | Soooo happy »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Milestones all around.

In the past couple weeks, I have:
  • Taken my last test of law school
  • Written (and, just a few minutes ago, turned in) my last paper of law school
  • Attended my last class of law school
I have also:
  • Bought plane tickets to fly back to SoDak for the summer.
  • Registered to take the New York bar exam.
  • Registered to take a bar exam prep course.
  • Worried about what I'll do when my NYU health insurance ends later this summer.
  • Started sorted through the mess that is my student loans.
Oh, and I turned 27.

The next week will bring a number of other great milestones: the last girls' night, my parents' first trip to NYC, graduation and my final move out of NYU housing.

And so, with all of that to take in, I've decided to add one more milestone to the list; this is my last post on North Maple Rag. I started this as a response to law school and now that that's ending, so is the blog. I've been working on a new blog to keep track of my summer adventures and those of you who know me will get a link to that once it actually has some posts.

So, best wishes and whatnot.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker