]]>

« Home | Sigh. » | This is amazing! » | Softball + boys + beer = bruises » | Three years, and this city continues to charm me. » | Not what I intended. » | An international post, just because I can. » | The Blue Team » | Long time . . . and all that jazz. » | Soooo happy » | Good news. »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring has finally arrived in New York.

And yesterday, I took advantage of the sunshine and attended what was not only my first Mets game ever, but also my first baseball game of the spring. Afterward, my friends and I stopped to buy ice cream cones from an ice cream truck and we ate them as we walked the crowded streets of Manhattan home. It was, quite possibly, the perfect afternoon for an 8 year old and it was pretty darn close to perfect for this almost 27 year old. Alas, finals loom in the not-so-distant future and they placed a small cloud on the otherwise sunny afternoon.

I've spent virtually all of the rest of the weekend working* on my securities outline and at times, I've honestly thought that my eyes might start spraying blood. Luckily, I actually liked the class and I'm far enough along now that the end is in sight. So, I think I'll survive with my vision in tact. Anywho, it's warm and I'm wearing flip flops again. Not even shelf registration requirements can get entirely get me down.

*And, by "working," I of course mean "working sprinkled liberally with email, Facebook, online newspapers, and the occasional mystery novel.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker